Tuesday, May 31, 2005

New songs added!

Since i am back in the blogging world, I will post 4 more songs!

I already have Fred Astaire's version of 'Let's call the whole thing off' and Claressa Wilson's 'The way you look tonight'. So added Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald's version of 'Let's call the whole thing off' (Thanks Sanity Starved! - its a lovely number) and Frank Sinatra's version of 'The way you look tonight '(since you mentioned it sd and i remembered i have it!).

Also added Frank Sinatra's 'I've got you under my skin' & 'Somewhere beyond the sea'. :-)

---

Hi all

There's some problem with my soundblox. It's not picking up songs from my server. Have been busy with some stuff...hopefully it will get fixed on its own, otherwise will have a look at it later. Sorry about this!

tc all