Sunday, May 15, 2005

New songs

O Sanam by Lucky Ali is one of my favourites. The sound was fresh and different from everything else I had heard. And the pyramids looked awesome...left a lasting impression on me. I can listen to this one any number of times...

Chalo Tumko Lekar Chalen from Jism is another one that I like. In fact I like it more than Jadu Hai Nasha hai.Bipasha looks awesome (i love what she wears in this song). And it can't get any hotter than John Abraham in bollywood!

Neeley Neeley Ambar Par. Who else could have sung it but Kishore Kumar. This one oozes romance! But I'm not sure who the music director is. It's either Bappi lahiri or Kalyanji Anandji. Love the guitar...[Latest info from sd - music director is Kalyanji Anandji!]

Pehla Nasha. Now this was the time when I (like the rest of the female population of India) wished it was me instead of Pooja Bedi, Aamir Khan was kissing! The way it was choreographed/picturised (Farah Khan) is also very interesting and a first in bollywood. The visual if you notice is in slow motion, but the audio is at normal speed. While shooting, the actors would say the words at double the speed while acting it out normally, so that when it's shown in slow motion, it's in sync with the audio!