Wednesday, May 25, 2005

You made my day

Sometimes when you are going through a low phase and have lost confidence in yourself, all you need is a little pep-up and everything falls into place. I have been going through a phase of self-doubt. I was once told by my far more confident-half that "Moon, you just need to believe in yourself more." And it's true, i need to believe in myself more. And a tiny bit of reassurance does it for me. And i am raring to take on this world! :D

Something like that happened today. I was chatting with a friend (my ex-boss that i talked about earlier). And here's what made me sit up straight with my head held high, chin up:

Corrinne: Yeah... but one thing's for sure... you're really a very creative person. I'm saying this not because you're my friend, but because i really see those sparks of creativity. You know, like in your posting on the what you are - your dislikes and likes, i loved how you used different coloured fonts!

Me: yeah?!! thank you!!! :)

Corrinne: I thought that it's lovely how not only did you use words, but also visuals to complement and convey the juxtaposition.

Me: Thank you!!! you made my day!!! :)

And thank you to everyone who has given me even a little bit of reassurance, my friends, my family. You all make my day!

---

Mood:
Hopeful

I'm listening to:
Bob Marley - No, woman, no cry.....Everything's gonna be alright!.....

Yeah, everything's gonna be alright :-)