Sunday, October 24, 2004

Colour me Rainbow!

Today im feeling bright orange - a hint of hope, dirty light pink bordering on pastel - bring out the softer me, bright pink, bright orange put together - i want to feel the rush of being in love, lime green and i want to roam around in open greens barefoot-rain drops on my face...but then for a split second i feel black - what if its an illusion - the black streaks percolate my colourful canvas!!

I don't see colours i feel them...i feel their brightness, i feel their energy when we put together greens and blues and yellows and pinks.

I can see sparkling crystals floating in a sea of colours...they float in front of my eyes and then i feel their pulse within me, surging through me. I want to be surrounded by colours for as long as i live.

Have you ever been conscious of the effects colours have on us? I immediately feel invigorated when i come across bright energetic colors (bright not garish). Greys always sober me down so does white...i feel very peaceful and graceful with white...black makes me feel mysterious, strong, elegant, smart, sexy, and at times doubtfull, dark...