Thursday, October 19, 2006

three's a crowd?! :)

Okay, so i got tagged by Alcarwen. I remember chancing upon Alcarwen. She came blog hopping once and i hopped back and thus started a nice blog-friendship. Much like a few others that happened to me over the last couple of years... It surprises me still as to how two strangers from different cultures/continents/backgrounds can connect at some level. Or perhaps they connect because they read and are read shorn of any physical facade? Or perhaps anonymity is a facade, so its easier to put your thoughts out there through the sieve? Don't know...

It has been two years of rants, anguish, fun and nonsense. I had forgotten it was another
October 2 years back when i started blogging. My blog has seen me grow (?) ;-) and grown with me perhaps. The language has changed, the tone and intent has seen the seasons change as I traversed through life. The ride has been bumpy, smooth, lonesome and cold, surrounded and warm. Could it be any more interesting?! :)


Back to
Alcarwen, wish her a very Happy B'day. :-)

And now the tag:

3 smells that i like:
White Musk (I usually buy this perfume... almost always)
Smell of rain (You know what i mean? When it soaks the earth...)
Dried leaves/petals tucked into books for years

3 smells that i dont like:
The smell of rot
Sewage (Yeah, me too, like everyone else)
Durian! :P

3 jobs i have had in my life:
Errmm... i have always been a designer by profession! Yeah, very boring, i know...

3 movies i could watch over and over:
Amelie
Dirty Dancing! :P (I wanted to dance like them! sigh...)
Chungking Express (Leaves me with a happy feeling :))

3 fond memories:
Hmmm... this is difficult. So many of them!

3 places i have lived:
Delhi
Hong Kong
Singapore

3 things i like to do:
Listen to music
Daydream (duh!)
Watch movies

3 of my favourite foods:
Daal-bhaat
Shorshey ilish
Anything with smoked salmon in it

3 places i would like to be right now:
Greece (yeah, me too)
Some exotic secluded island (Pristine beaches. White sand. White, blue and green :))
Home, sleeping while it pours outside.

3 websites i visit daily:
www.google.com
www.rediff.com
http://aparnabanerjee.blogspot.com :p


3 things that make me cry:
Movies (Am a total cry-baby where sappy movies are concerned)
When i am angry
When i miss people i care for


The tag gets passed onto whoever hops in here and wishes to tag along...

---


Chal Chale. Woh Lamhe.

Love the simplicity of the words. Endearing :)

naa jahaan bheed ho naa jahaan bhar ke log
naa shehar mein base laakhon logon ka shor
chand lamhen tu inse mujhe durr kar
chal chale apane ghar hamsafar