Sunday, December 16, 2007

bittersweet

So i have been trying to log into my Flickr account for ages and i can't because i have forgotten my password (i tried all the password permutations and combinations that i know of and can think of!) Duh! And i cant bloody retrieve my password because i don't remember the DOB info i had put in at the time of registration. Double duh! I have no idea how the password is different from ALL the passwords i use... unless i was doped when i updated my account and that is IF i updated my account AND i had NO idea that the DOB will be so damn crucial, so err... i must have put in some dummy content.... gawd, i can keep on ranting. Am sure my fault too, but i have never ever come across a more irritating system. Its supposed to make life easier, not so damn difficult! So what happens if i cant log into my account. Err... it will stay like this... like... forever? Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!


Anyways, on a brighter note, i have been able to fix the RSS feed issue it seems :-)

Now that the rant is over let me get to sweeter things. Christmas has brought a Digital SLR for me ;-) And i am super trigger-happy. Its still a long way for me since i have just about started on the technicalities and nuances of photography. I am still attached to my point and shoot. We go a long way; 4 years. It was my first expensive camera! :-) Having said that, i am loving my first DSLR! So many options and possibilities compared to a point and shoot.

I am uploading few pictures that i clicked today at my pottery teacher's home. Its a quaint house, the kind i like. Its one of those charming homes which have a warm, slightly untidy, scattered, lived-in feel to it. Brick and stone placed in the midst of shades of green. Pots and ceramics co-exist with the moss green creepers and bamboo shoots... I would love to have something like this, a warm cosy and inviting place where friends can drop in anytime for a cup of coffee... there’s a teeny weeny hitch in this green tinted dream; though i like the greens i am not really good with the greens. I have unfortunately not inherited my mother’s green thumb and so… have never been able to nurture a potted plant leave alone a garden!

Have a beautiful weekend you all :-)