Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The little man-boy



I took this picture a few days back. The sun was out and it was warm with a nice breeze. So i went to Tsim Tsa Tui from where one can see the the skyscrapers dotting the HK harbour. A lovely view...the sea, ships, boats, HK harbour...one can spend hours just sitting, watching and observing. And i did precisely that!

As i was walking along the Millenium Walk...i saw this little boy walking behind his mother. He had just lost his balloon, and he threw the stick on which the balloon was perched in disdain, put his hands in his pocket and continued walking.

There was something about his gait, which made me take this picture...I was extremely amused to watch this little boy walk like a man. There was this 'I am a man of the world' attitude in this little boy who perhaps measured a little higher than my knee...