Wednesday, November 24, 2004

3 down 2 to go!

A few days back, i had posted something about a few tasks that i need to do in the coming weeks:

Hunt for tickets for india - Research completed

Finish up 3 books - Well this was a herculean task where i am concerned because i am extremely moody where reading habits are concerned. So i returned 2 of the books and am reading the third one!

Book tickets for Bride & Prejudice - Booked it and watched it! Shall talk about it in another post.

Knit a crochet baby poncho set - Almost done. Poncho and cap are done, cute little booties left :)

Complete my website - Now this is the big one. I managed to put up my website, finally after much dilly-dallying. This time around the look-and-feel is radically different from the previous version (it is deliberately so). And i can't thank my friends especially Kokwai enough for all the help with actionscripting. I managed to bug him and extract information out of him at the most inconvenient of moments (while he was neck deep in work!). Can't thank him enough! Anyways check out my new site at www.theatelier.net :)