Friday, April 1, 2005

There i go again - the curious me!

Now i am not the one to pry into others lives. But i do indulge in a little bit of curiosity once in a while [I am an avid reader of all agony-aunt columns one can come across...so get the drift?!].

I was browsing through one of those free magazines that one gets in cafes. I like browsing through them...some of them are well designed and are interesting reads as well. I also intended to take a look at the classifieds where one might come across good design job-opportunities. Anyway...as i was browsing through, i came across 'The Personals' and as usual my curiosity-meter went up a notch...and i HAD to look at each and every one of them!


Women wanting Men

Men wanting Women
Men wanting Men
Women wanting Women
Just Friends
Services

Following are some of the more interesting ones i came across. Enjoy! :-)


Always dreaming about how it feels to get close to woman physically.
Can you give me chance? Me:34/170/61; U:non-fat; non-smoking.

Do you want to recover from a broken relationship?
A curing pill is in front of you!

Male, 24, Chinese looking for Chinese women aged 28-49 for
short-term relationship. Lets have fun together!

Cute French Master is looking for his slave. You want to be dominated...
Let me be your guide..Let you live your dream.

International.Hollywood. Delightful, charming feminine lady will make
your evening pleasent & enjoyable. Relaxing and totally rewarding.
Domination special equipment.


This one was well written i thought:
Needle in a haystack. An attractive Chinese professional in his mid 30s
is turning to the personals in the odd chance that an equally cultured
Western bloke (>35 years old) might be reading this advert.


And now the best one!
Sexy Angel Pure Asian virgin, HK seeking expatriate for development.
I am good nature, sincere. Need ABC or Western guy for my first time.

:D